Latest update: Wednesday 28th July 2021
The Victorian Government has eased restrictions for the state with mandates still applicable with regard to the wearing of masks indoors and outdoors, QR Code scanned check-in for all locations at Lardner Park and other COVID protocols.
What does this mean for Lardner Park?
- Lardner Park is OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- Calf sales will be held every Monday – auction at 11am
- Dairy cattle sales will proceed as normal every 1st and 3rd Friday – auction at 11am (next sale day Friday 6th August)
What does this mean for visitors?
- If you were planning to visit an event at Lardner Park that has had to be cancelled or postponed due to restrictions, please contact the event organiser for more information
What does this mean for our clients?
- Clients who have been impacted have been directly contacted and we will work to find alternative/re-scheduled event arrangements where possible.
For further information please visit the Victorian Government coronavirus website : https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/